All of our children wear uniform since we believe this helps them have a greater sense of belonging and develops pride in the school community.
- Jade Green sweatshirt / cardigan embroidered with school logo
- Grey or black trousers (Tailored shorts in the summer)
- Grey pinafore dress/ grey skirt
- Socks must be plain white, black, or grey. Tights can be grey or black.
- White polo shirt/blouse/shirt
- Black, smart, closed toe shoes (no heels, boots or sports trainers)
- Green checked summer dress
- Warm Coat (during cold weather)
- Black shorts
- White T-Shirt with school badge
- Plimsolls (Reception – Year 6)
Other Items Available:
- PE Bags
- Water Bottles
May we remind parents :
- Earrings, if worn, should be plain studs.
- No other jewellery other than a watch is acceptable, unless it is faith related and a parent has specified this.
- Nail varnish is not to be worn.
- Hair styles should be presentable. Long hair should be tied back. Extreme hairstyles to be avoided, e.g. shaved heads.
- Please ensure all items of uniform are clearly named.