We have set you several activities on Purple Mash and Mathletics, based on our learning this term for you to be completing at home whilst school is closed.
https://login.mathletics.com/ – complete the assigned activities for you.
https://www.purplemash.com/sch/parkside-wd6 – complete the 2Do’s
Remember to keep practising your times tables too!
Based on the book. ‘Tuesday’, can you write your own version of the story?
- which animal would you choose?
- where will your story start – on a farm?, in a house?, in a school?
- what will the adventure of this animal be? What will it see along the way?
- Will anyone see this animal flying and how will they react?
- How will the adventure end?
Your versions of the story can be written on paper and brought into school on Friday or typed and emailed to Miss Castell or Mrs Samways.
Group 1: Can you write a definition for each of your spelling words this week?
note, stone, close, closed, open, drove, rode, home, hope, rose
Group 2 & 3: Can you choose the correct prefix for each word and write a sentence to show its meaning?
Prefix are: im- in- ir- il
active, reversible, legible, capable, polite, legal, regular
Your spelling activities can be written on paper and brought into school on Friday or typed and emailed to Miss Castell or Mrs Samways.