Thursday 2nd July 2020
Good morning Year 4,
We wish you a happy fun day of learning.
Please continue sending work into your class teacher.
See below for the tasks we would like your child to complete today:
Complete the challenge below.
Home Learning for Thursday 2nd July 2020:
Today you will be learning about line graphs.
You will see that there is a short video that you can watch with your child
Task One: Complete the worksheet below
Please email the completed work to your child’s teacher.
Please continue to practise your times tables with the 2do set on Purple Mash.
In this lesson you are going to focus on pronouns using an adventure story.
Click on the link below
Throughout the lesson you will need to complete the following tasks:
- Introductory quiz
- Watch a video
- Worksheet online
- Final quiz
All these tasks can be found by using the link above.
Read Chapter 5 – A sheep dip to India (the story has been set on Purple Mash for the week).
Complete the activity below
Remember to read your own book everyday.
These are your spelling words to learn this week:
answer, arrive, believe, caught, describe, different, exercise, experience, experiment, famous
NB: On Friday, test your child on how they have done with learning to spell these words.
Theme ‘The Rainforest’.
- Choose an animal, do some research about it and choose a way to present it (a fact file, poster, information text, leaflet etc)
- Aim to include an image of your animal, and include a caption in each piece of work.
- Suggested animals to research (or you can think of some of your own) :
- Emerald Tree Boe constrictor
- Red-eyed Frog
- Harpy Eagle
- Poison Dart Frog
- What kind of animal is it?
- Describe its appearance
- Where does it live?
- What does it eat? How does it catch/get its food?
Include an interesting fact or 2!
Mrs Banton and Miss Daglish