Have a fabulous Friday, Year 3!
Choose the best fit adverbial of time to add to these sentences:
then next soon
- The mother frog will leave her eggs to grow ______________ they will start to hatch.
- The tadpole starts to age, _________ it will develop legs.
- Their heads become bigger _________ their eyes move to the side.
- Now the frog is fully grown ________ the cycle will start all over again.
Here is a pictogram showing how many hours children played on their computer games across a week. Pay attention to the key at the top!
Now use this data to answer these questions:
- Who played games for the longest amount of time?
- What is the difference in hours between the person who played the least and the person who played the most?
- Who played the most? Dave, Laura and Delia, or Caleb, Jenni and Ali? (Combine the three totals to find out)
- How many children spent less than 8 hours playing games?
- What was the total number of hours played on computer games?
Fun Friday Activity